The two popular autumn festivals of Thanksgiving and Halloween involve the use of pumpkins. Handmade paper wreaths, pumpkin carving, and various other Thanksgiving crafts form an integral part of the autumn festivals. Find brilliant pumpkin decorating ideas here that you can try out this season for adding zest to the festivals this year.
With these creative pumpkin decoration ideas, whip up awe-inspiring decorative pumpkins that your friends and family members would love. Along with pumpkins, during the fall festival kids love making beautiful autumn crafts. Peopleuse pumpkins for making bread, desserts and pumpkin pie for their delectable Thanksgiving meals. Pumpkin decorating kits are also available that help in pumpkin decoration for the Halloween and Thanksgiving festivals. Try these pumpkin painting ideas and make eye-catching crafts for the fall festivals.
Innovative Pumpkin Decorating Ideas for Halloween
- Pretty Pendleton Pumpkins: For crafting these amazing motifs with pumpkin, all you would need is cheery hues of washi tape. Bring in the festive mood with these Pendleton pattern-inspired decorated pumpkins.
- ‘Baseball Painted’ Pumpkins: This pumpkin painting would be adored by all sports lovers. You would require white pumpkins and different colors of paints such as white, black red and burnt umber for this craft.
- Wagoneer Pumpkins:For crafting this cute pumpkin that kids would love, you would need silver cording, wooden discs, duct tape, hot glue, twigs, plaid fabric and of course pumpkins.
Brilliant Pumpkin Carving Ideas You Would Not Want to Miss
- Cute Pumpkin Pots: For making these adorable pumpkin pots, you would require plastic spiders and gold paint. Carve the top portion of mini pumpkins and cut out the bottom portion of water bottles and use it as a vase. Fill the vase with mums, ranunculuses, and dahlias.
- Polka Dots Inspired Pumpkin Lanterns: For making this amazing pumpkin craft, you would need cordless drill and string lights.
- Adorable Owl Pumpkins: Carve out cute owls from pumpkins with the help of free templates and then use painted nuts for making the tiny feet and ears of the owls. For this craft, you would need orange paint and unshelled nuts.
Use these amazing pumpkin decorating ideas for making creative decorative pumpkins this season. Involve your kids as well and make the Halloween festival a memorable event.
Source for Images: facebook.com