Wondering how to set the mood for Halloween holiday at your office? Gather all your co-workers to celebrate the Halloween festival in style at your workplace. Check the roundup in the image gallery below for the rarest collection of Halloween cubicle ideas. In this roundup, you’ll come across a large variety of quick and easy cubicle decorating ideas for Halloween, apart from real elaborate ones. You could choose themes like a burger, a soccer field, a haunted house, ball-pit, dungeons or crime scene for decorating your office cubicle. These brilliant office decorating contest ideas help you sail through the task, even if you prepare at the last minute.
Eerie Halloween Cubicle Ideas
- Crime Scene Office Cubicle: Smear gory handprints on your office cubicle wall and complete the decoration with caution tape. You can replicate the same idea while decorating home for Halloween.
- Super Spider Office Cubicle: Craft a giant-sized spider on your office cubicle walls with cardboard, black spray-painted foam noodles and cardboard. Complete the creepy spider by making fangs and scary eyes for it.
- Haunted House Office Cubicle: The haunted house Halloween office theme is a sure winner. You could craft the haunted house from cardboard and make sure the cutout is large enough to enclose your computer screen. Throw in some creepy items like witches, decorated pumpkins, ghosts and full moon and you are all set to win the cubicle decorating contest.
Fun and Easy Halloween Office Desk Decorations
- Tombstone:A good idea is to decorate your office desk with tombstones. You could make use of construction paper and sharpie pen or Styrofoam, cardboard or wood for the craft.
- Bat Garland: Take your office desk decoration to the next level by adorning it with bat garlands or bat crafts.
- Creepy Lighting: Decorating your office desk with flameless candles or Halloween colored indoor lights is a commendable Halloween desk decoration
- Spooky Spiders and Cobwebs: You could either make the cobwebs and spiders with cheesecloth or cotton balls sprayed with hairspray or buy the plastic spiders from the store.
With these amazing Halloween cubicle ideas, you are sure to win the cubicle decorating contest at your office. Using some quick Halloween crafts would help you make last-minute additions too.
Abandoned Castle Halloween Decorating ThemeVia
Bizarre Halloween Decorating Idea DIY For Home Office Workstation Via
Bloodcurdling Skeleton Hanging For Office EntranceVia
Bloody Handprints for White Tables at Office Via
Bloody Red Decoration for Corporate Halloween IdeaVia
Bone-chilling Murder Site Theme for Workplace Fun Via
Caution Arising Murder Site Design to Freak Others Out On Halloween Via
Colorful Fairy lights And Cutouts for Halloween Via
Corpse and Skeleton Shapes To Creep Your Colleagues Out in the Office Via
Cute Jungle Themed Halloween Table Decor Via
Dark Castle Cutout for Cubicles on Halloween Via
Deathlike Skull and Black Net Curtains for Cubicle Doors Via
Delightful Barbie Themed Halloween Designing With Pink Color Via
DIY Halloween Hut with Sweet Pumpkins and Cutouts Via
DIY Witch Cutouts and Beware Message for Grim Office Themes Via
Eerie Skull and Skeleton Themed Greetings for Halloween Via
Fashionable Zombie Hunter Outfit and Fitting Net Decor for Halloween Via
Fearful Droopy Live Skeleton with Pumpkin Lights Via
Forest House Themed Computers for DIY Halloween Decor Via
Frightening Dripping Blood Cutouts for Office Rooms Via
Frightful Castle and Witch Decor for Desktop Via
Ghostly Zombie Infested Area Sign with Unsettling Zombie Decorations Via
Gory Office Decor with Blood and Handprints Via
Grim Pumpkins for Cubicle Decorating Contest Via
Gruesome Death Reaper Theme for Office Place Via
Hair-raising Halloween Office Decorating Idea for Freakshow Contest Via
Halloween Cubicle Ideas with Creative Pumpkin Cuts Via
Haunted Wall Decor with Grim Reaper and Bat Cutouts Via
Haunting Cafe with Halloween Decor of Skeletons and Bats Via
Horrid Tapes for Lining Office Desks and Computers Via
Horrific Bat and Witch Cutouts to Make People Scream Out Loud Via
Horrifying Spider and Pumpkin Decorations for Office TablesVia
Intimidating Halloween Desk Ideas to Scare Coworkers Via
Messy Spider Web to Surely Win Cubicle Decorating Contest Via
Miscellaneous Decorative Items to Design Uncanny Workplace Dens Via
Morbid Halloween Office Theme with Crawling Worms and Creepy Chains Via
Multicolor Fantastic Headless Man Replica for Halloween at Office Via
Nerve-racking Three Headed Skull for Halloween Decoration Contest Via
Nightmarish Cafe Decorative Items with Large Black Spiders Via
Office Decorating Contest Ideas for Enjoyable Halloween GamesVia
Pallid Yellow Pumpkin Lanterns for Working Corners Via
Petrifying Graveyard-like Ideas for Table Designing in Halloween Via
Pumpkins and Phantoms for Cubicle Decoration on Halloween Via
Red Skeleton Cubicle Decorating Idea for Halloween Via
Scary Skeleton Cutout for Office EntranceVia
Shocking Spider Webs to Give Chills To Workmates Via
Small Graves with Names Carved In To Make Coworkers Jump in Fright Via
Spider Theme Workplace Lockdown for Enhanced Phobia Via
Spine-Chilling Spider Web and Mask Decor for Halloween Cubicle IdeasVia
Spooky Halloween Decorating Ideas for DrawersVia
Terrifying Danger Signs and Spider Web for Worktables Via
Ungodly Office Vibes with Webs and Lanterns for Halloween Via
Unnerving Halloween Office Desk Decorations with Skeletons and Webs Via
Violet and Green Colored DIY Paintings for Hanging on Halloween Via
Wicked Halloween Decorating Themes for Work with Messages Written In Blood Via