The season of spring brings Easter and Easter means fun and festivity. Celebrate it with your friends and family with these amazing Easter Home Decoration ideas. Explore paper craft and other DIY craft ideas with your kids for a fun-filling Easter celebration.
Creative Easter Table Decoration Ideas to Add Extra Charm to Your Party
- Carrot Polka Dot: Use patterned fabric carrots for an orange and white polka dot tablescape. Place the artificial carrots together in a large glass bowl or vase for a unique centerpiece. Add quirky accessories like miniature Easter baskets, paper or sock bunnies, etc. Pour some orange squash in pear-shaped glasses, arrange white tulips in a milk glass jug and lay out some white and green striped straws to complement the theme.
- Nature Stature: What better way to celebrate spring than by adding nature-inspired items to the table? Place a simple grass-like tablecloth on top of a white candy dish and add greenery around to create a rich green backdrop. Add stuff like pears on porcelain or floral glass teacups or hang a wreath of robin’s egg on the chandelier for an additional touch to the revitalizing spring look.
Interesting Easter Mantel Decorations You Must Try Out
- Pretty Pink and Teal: Put some handmade cherry blossom on pink, light blue and teal colored glass bottles. Spray paint on a wooden plate and write a ‘Happy Easter’ message. Add tinted Easter eggs, sticks, pink flowers and greenery on glass bowls and jars for a complimenting effect.
- Topiaries and Wreath: For a serene and earthy décor, use a piece of muslin to hang a grapevine wreath from an old window (use thechalkboard to give the window a chipped appearance). Add dragonflies, little Easter eggs, mosses and butterflies to the wreath. Put two moss topiaries on both the sides of the wreath and place two ceramic bunny figurines to complete the earthy look.
If you liked these tips, explore our gallery of ideas rounded up for more Easter Home Decoration ideas.
Looking For More Easter Crafts and Decorations? – Check These Out?
- 50+ Outdoor Easter Decorations to Bedeck Your House in Style
- 45+ Easy Easter Egg Crafts to Add Fun to Easter Festivities
- 50+ Striking Easter Table Decoration Ideas to Give Your Tablescape a Festive Vibe
Source for Images: facebook.com