Figuring out how to doll up your Christmas tree this season? Dress up your tree with Disney Christmas ornaments for a Disney-inspired look. From stockings, DIY Christmas ornaments melted Olafsto Disney princess ornaments, we have a comprehensive collection of images here. Check out our gallery of images to get fresh, innovative and out-of-the-box DIY Disney party decoration as well as Christmas tree decoration ideas here. Your Christmas tree décor will not be complete without one-of-a-kind handmade Christmas ornaments. Explore them here.
Fantastic DIY Disney Christmas Ornaments
- Dolled Up Mickey Mouse Christmas Ornaments: You can whip up Mickey Mouse Christmas tree ornament with plastic Christmas balls of large and small sizes for the head and ears. Enjoy seeing your Christmas tree sparkle with DIY Disney Christmas ornaments crafted with hot glue gun, sharp knife and permanent marker.
- Mickey Mouse Tree Popper: Embellish your Christmas tree with a cute Mickey Mouse tree popper using basic craft supplies such as red felt-paper, cotton, white paint etc. You can check out more ideas for Christmas tree toppers.
- Mike WazoskiDisney Ornament: Dress up your Christmas tree with adorable Mike Wazoski Disney character from Monsters Inc. and bring in fun and excitement into the Christmas celebration.
Elegant Disney-Themed Christmas Decorations
- Disney-Inspired Snowy Olaf Snow Globe:Transform your kid’s room into a snow-covered ‘Winter Wonderland’ with frozen snow globes crafted with iridescent glitter, buffalo snow, plastic snow globes, Disney’s Frozen tale-inspired Olaf figurines, blue glitter tape, hot glue and miniature trees.
- Alice In Wonderland Tree Garland: Based on the ‘Alice in Wonderland’ theme stick together saucers with teacups and hang them on the branches of your tree with thread passing through the ears of the teacups.
Fun Alice in Wonderland DIY ornaments for Christmas
- Light up your Christmas tree with miniature glass bottles operated with batteries and labeled with ‘Drink Me’.
- Decorate your tree with a ‘playing cards garland’ made by stapling together playing cards with ribbons.
With eye-catching Disney Christmas ornaments give your Christmas tree a stunning Disney-inspired makeover this year and make your guests spellbound.
Source for Images: facebook.com
Alphabet Painted Cute Snow Man Via
Amazing Christmas Ornaments made out of bottle caps Via
Angry Bird Ornament for Christmas Day Via
Awesome Handmade Ornament for Christmas Via
Bell Shaped and Pink Star Shaped DIY Ornaments Via
Christmas Tree Decorated with Pom Pom Balls Via
Cool and Simple Handmade Ornament Via
Creative Star Shaped Handmade Ornaments with Dolls Via
Disney Inspired Mickey Ornament Via
DIY Simple and Cute Ornament Via
Easy Paper Ornament for Christmas Via
Fast Handcrafted Ornaments for Christmas Via
Floral Design DIY Paper Ornaments Via
Glittery Penguin Handcrafted Ornaments Via
Handmade Printed Lantern Ornament Decoration Via
Joy Painted with Leaf Design Simple Ornaments Via
Kids Popsicles Crafted Ornament Via
Large Star Shaped Round Shaped DIY Ornaments Via
Newspaper Craft Wrapped Gift Boxes Styled Ornaments Via
Ornaments with Tassel and Buttons Via
Painted White Snow Man for Christmas Via
Pink and White Cute Heart Shaped Ornament for Christmas Tree Via
Popsicles Crafted Handmade and Colorful Ornaments Via
Pretty Cute Snow Man Face with Leave Designed Ornaments Via
Sheep Snow Man and Christmas Tree Handmade Ornaments Via
Shimmery Handmade Cute Ornaments Via
Simple and Cool Handmade Ornaments Via
Snow Man with Yarn for Christmas Via
Unique and Awesome Christmas Ornaments Via
Wonderful Simple Handmade Ornaments for Kids Via