Wreath has a significance for every season. The circular shape of the wreath represents eternity. From a Christian perspective, it symbolizes the never-ending cycle of life and death. No matter which kind of wreath craft you are looking for, here we showcase numerous designs made using different kinds of materials. Browse and save the collection of innovative DIY wreath ideas to try at home with kids. Whether you wish to create a wreath for Christmas, Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving Day, Valentine’s Day or even to welcome autumn, we’ve got you covered for all.
How to Create Different Wreath Designs?
Wreaths are beautiful and easy to make. You can use yarn, paper straws, egg cartons, burlap, tissue papers, mesh, grains, paper plates, buttons, fruits, ribbons,coffee filters etc. to make modern wreaths at home. They are not only eye-catching but also surprisingly easy to make. Try an assortment of flowers, hand-made ornaments, fruits or leaves resembling a ring to create uniquewreathsfor all seasons. Be it for decorating the home forChristmas or for welcomingautumn, you can use wreaths all through the year. Wreaths are used as household ornaments. These rings symbolize strength and continuity.
DIY Wreath Ideas You’ll Love
- Cut paper plates to make wreaths for Christmas. Make a big hole in the middle (like a donut) and color the paper plate attractively. Paste buttons and jingle bells on it using glue.
- A creative way to use wreaths is by pasting family pictures around a circular wire. The wire holds the structure together.
- Take cardboard rolls and cover them up with cellophane paper. Roll the ends to make them resemble like candies. Paste the candies on a circular board.
- Paste stars on a circular cardboard or wreath wire using glue.
- Take a circular cardboard and paste buttons of same or different colors using glue. Make sure you take buttons of different sizes to make the wreath look attractive.
- Use wreaths to decorate a room during your housewarming party or a birthday party. Decorate the wreaths with flowers or colorful papers and hang them where everyone can see them. If you want to use it particularly for a birthday, you can inscribe messages on the wreath. Take a piece of paper and write the message and hang it with the wreath.
These fun DIY wreath craft ideas can really bring out the creative side of your kid into the limelight. Take out some time from your busy schedule and get the hang of crafting these decorative wreaths for your home.
Source for Images: facebook.com