Christmas is a loved festival. When you first think of Christmas, it bring beautiful glimpses of the decked up Christmas tree, the Santa Claus, the socks exchange and gifts, apart from all the glitzy décor. We all love to get dressed, sing the Christmas carols, exchange gifts, wait for Santa and above all grab the best piece of cakes. For teenagers, Christmas has a special value owing to all the fancies the kids of their age have in their mind. Here are some lovely Christmas gifts for tweens and teens that can make their Christmas really special. You can also check the teen Christmas gift ideas too or these 11-year-old gift recommendations.
Lovely Christmas Gift Ideas for Tweens and Teens
- Christmas-Y Necklace:Polymer clay is of great use when it comes to hand crafts. Create little beads of different shapes and color it with red and white. Put it together in a wire or a simple chain to create a trendy necklace for her.
- New Skirt from Your Oversized Clothes: If you’ve got a sewing machine and an oversized dress, create a gorgeous skirt for your little lady in the making and see how much she’d love it.
- Trendy Clutch: Firstly, a gift for Christmas, secondly made by you. This would definitely be her favorite. Sew a tasseled clutch for her and decorate the sides with beads.
- Kindle/i-phone/i-pad covers: Easiest to make and gift, create a handmade designer cover using your favorite materials and your girl will love the Christmas present.
- Pom-Pom Earrings: These colorful earrings will be one of the prettiest gifts for Christmas! Add a little color to her jewelry collection inserting pom-poms in earrings, neck chains or bracelets.
- Bunny Winter Beanies: Since its cold, woolen clothes will be a necessity. If you’re good at sewing, create an adorable bunny beanie hat for her.
What to Keep in Mind?
Prepare gifts that your tweens can put into use. Also look for quality items when buying materials from the local store. Since the festive season increases the shopping spree, therefore get your materials ready beforehand.
Preparations for Your Christmas Gifts for Tweens
Plan your gifts beforehand so that you can invest the correct amount of time in gathering the materials and creating the proper gift. Try to keep this a secret so that the ecstasy of surprise is not reduced. Homemade Christmas gifts for tweens would not require more than two weeks’ time, therefore you do not need start working on them, just keep collecting ideas. This super thoughtful gallery is waiting for you!
Source for Images: facebook.com