Bedroom is a special place for every teenager. A private sanctuary, the bedroom is the most important place in the house. A chamber of secrets, the bedroom is a teenager’s escape from the clutches of the real world. While brainstorming for teenage girl room decoration ideas, you must keep in mind that the bedroom should be a real expression of who your daughter is. Furnish her room according to the modern trends. Your girl will certainly appreciate a room that is a self-contained apartment, fulfilling every need. A versatile teenage kid’s room interior design flaunts décor matching the child’s choices.
How to Decorate the Room?
Divide the room into three sections:
- A study area or a cozy reading nook
- An area for sleep (flaunting a decorative mattress)
- A play lounge
Smart Teenage Girl Room Decoration Ideas
Here’s a list of some décor ideas that you can implement for your girl’s room.
- DIY Canopy Bed: Put tiny lights over the bed in the form of a canopy. Use a white sheet of cloth to dim the lights so that you can have a really cool effect. Prefer white lights over multi colored lights to give the room a royal look.
- Designs: An aesthetically wondrous room is ever-inspiring. But bold designs on the walls accompanied by warm colors and use of feminine wall-papers makes the walls look super-cool.
- Cool Storage Areas: Dressers, shelves, and cabinets are a priceless addition to your girl’s room.
What to Keep in Mind?
Teen bedrooms should be designed specifically to the age bracket they are in. While an older teenager will escape to their room to find solace and comfort, a younger teen will use it for homework and as a lounge to hang out with friends. Use vibrant colors for teenage girls between 13 to 16. Keep it cool and comforting for teens between 17 to 19.
These teenage girl room decoration ideas are a great way to give your daughter’s room a new makeover. Present a new, illustrious room on their birthday and see the smiles that it brings to your face to see them happy.
Source for Images: facebook.com