Let your classroom door Christmas decoration echo the festive vibe by adorning it with Christmas inspired items such as Santa, stockings, Rudolph the reindeer, bells, gingerbread house, snowman, Christmas tree, bells, candy canes, mistletoe etc. Involve the kids to craft all these fun Christmas-y creatures with craft paper, glue, glitter, fabric and other craft supplies. It is a good idea to organize Christmas door decoration contest to involve the kids in the celebration of this merry festival. Check out upbeat and exclusive classroom decoration ideas here to try out this season.
Creative Classroom Door Christmas Decoration Ideas that Kids Would Love
- Gingerbread House Door: To craft this door, you would need paper, glue, scissors, paint etc. Kids would love making the lollipops, Santa and Christmas lights. This simple Christmas crafts are easy and fun and will help in engaging them in the celebration of the festival.
- Rudolph-Themed Door Decor: This out-of-the-box school classroom Christmas door decorating idea is just amazing. You can involve the kindergarten kids to make this fun easy DIY craft for this season.
Funny Christmas Door Decorating Contest Ideas
- Humorous Skeleton: You can try out this fun idea of hanging an oversized stocking on the classroom door with a funny design like a paper skeleton with scraggly teeth. Kids would enjoy making this fun DIY paper craft.
- Hanging Santa: This is another contest winning door decoration idea that includes a handmade Santa hanging in a weird posture on the door.
- Hilarious Ice Door Décor: This funny door décor includes a cute snowman with a funny expression.
- Funny Reindeer Door Décor: The reindeer is seen wearing glares and white beard like Santa.
By glancing through our one-of-a-kind classroom door Christmas decoration ideas, here you will not run out of ideas while adorning your classroom door. Include the kids in the artwork for making Christmas celebration fun and exciting for them.
Source for Images: facebook.com