Keep your kids engaged in making fun DIY Valentine’s Day projects for toddlers. Love is in the air and it is the time to whip up amazing handprint crafts, origami crafts and other cute Valentine’s Day homemade gifts. Celebrate the season of love by making innovative Valentine’s Day crafts for kids with store bought craft supplies like construction paper, felt pens, glue, scissors, crayons, toilet paper rolls, egg cartons, tissue paper etc. Helping your kids in crafting creative and easy Valentine’s Day homemade crafts would boost their creativity.
Fun DIY Valentine’s Day Projects for Toddlers
- Cute ‘Cupcake Liner’ Flowers: Whip up amazing flowers using cupcake liners. Encourage your toddler to help you in making fun and pretty cupcake liner flowers. All you would need is cupcake liners in assorted colors, green colored pipe cleaners and craft knife and glue.
- Handprint Hearts:Let your toddler have fun making handprint hearts with white paper and red paint. Frame the handprint heart craft to preserve it for years to come.
- Egg-Carton Heart: With a little imagination you can transform an ordinary egg carton into an amazing Valentine’s craft. You would need an egg carton, red paint and card stock for making the background of the craft.
- Toilet Paper Roll Heart Stamp: Let your toddler have the time of his life making hand stamped hearts with toilet paper roll and red paint.
Interesting Valentine’s Day Paper Crafts
- Paper Teddy Bear: Your toddler would enjoy making a paper teddy bear with brown and red construction paper, black marker, scissors and glue.
- Fluttery Butterfly: Make adorable bug craft with your tiny tot using easily available craft supplies like glue, glitter, scissors, pink and yellow paper and pipe cleaners.
Inspire creativity in your toddler and make the occasion of Valentine’s Day fun for him with easy DIY Valentine’s Day Projects for Toddlers.
Source for Images: facebook.com