Celebrate Christmas with gusto and fervor. Let your home dazzle and sparkle with DIY Christmas craft lamps and various Christmas lighting ideas. Use white lights for framing the doors, windows, and roof of the house to accentuate the unique features of your house. Bedeck your front doors and porch with illuminated DIY wreaths for that added shimmer. One of the popular and easy outdoor Christmas decorating ideas is adorning your walkways with battery-operated festive light bags. Here are some marvelous outdoor Christmas light ideas for decorating Christmas trees, living room, porch, table décor and home exterior.
Innovative DIY Christmas Lights
- Dazzling Snow-Globe Terrariums: Craft these beautiful Christmas luminaries with a couple of apothecary jars and fill them up with bottlebrush trees, DIY paper crafts, vintage figurines, LED lights and fake snow.
- Sparkling White Light Mirror Garlands: Brighten up your living room by stringing together a couple of mirror garlands and Christmas lights on a hanging huge rod for a shimmering dangling decoration.
- Glimmering Landscape: For making this splendid glittering luminary you will need a painted stretched canvas. Make holes in it about half an inch apart and press a bulb into each of the holes with craft glue.
Spectacular Christmas Lighting Ideas for Your Home
- Twinkling Light Wall: Adorn your white wall with fairy lights and hang photographs of your family from the string of lights for a mesmerizing effect.
- Striking Wall Christmas Tree: In a small apartment if you do not have enough space for accommodating a tall Christmas Tree go for an alternative wall version of the tree. Create one with stacks of twig fixed on the wall in a descending vertical order. Adorn the twigs with sprigs of greenery such as frosted pinecones, pine needles and fairy lights for a stunning twinkling effect. This is one of the most amazing Christmas light ideas for indoor décor.
Breathtaking Outdoor Lighting Ideas
- Blue Radiance: Hang red, green and blue string lights on the trees for creating a riot of colors.
- Wrapped Railing: Wrap garland lights around your porch railing for creating a dreamy effect.
With these innovative Christmas lighting ideas let your home shine and dazzle during the Christmas season.
Source for Images: facebook.com