Smart bathroom storage solutions are as essential as styling the bathroom. Apart from styling it up to match with the rest of the house, be smart with your choices for racks, shelves etc. to make the most of bathroom storage. Big or small, bathrooms space can be cleverly used for storing things with proper space-management and bathroom storage ideas. Have a look at the gallery to take ideas for storage
Utilizing Bathroom Cabinets the Best Way
We often keep our medicines, lotions, body creams or gels and sometimes even cosmetics in our bathrooms. Cabinets are thus needed. In a tiny bathroom, that could create a problem. Consider these storage ideas for tiny bathrooms. From kid’s bathrooms to bathrooms for adults in the home, the gallery is enough to leave you with bathroom décor goals.
- Racks with Mirror: Combine the bathroom mirror and cabinet into one to save space
- Open Racks Under the Sink: Use the area under your sink to build a cabinet with shelves to keep more things
- Building Cabinet above the Toilet: The space above the toilet can also be used as a small cabinet. You can even have floating shelves in the toilet-area to keep toiletries.
- DIY Wall Cabinet: Use handmade easy DIY wall cabinets and utilize the wall space with the compartmentalized store. This is perfect to give an organized look.
DIY Bathroom Storage Ideas
Not all inspirational ideas need professional execution or a huge amount of money. A creative and space-saving bathroom storage idea is the key.
- Open Shelving: Open shelves are very classy. Can fit liquor barrels, toilet paper etc.
- Pull-out Drawers: Pull-out drawers are extremely space friendly.
- Old Wooden Ladders: These can be painted and put behind the toilet, besides the bathtub or any other free space and be used to keep small potted plants, towels etc. Upcycled furniture for bathroom adds texture as well as color to an otherwise drab space.
- Racks: Home-made racks can be put behind bathroom doors.
- Window Storage: The bathroom window can also be made excellent use of as a storage place by designing custom-made shelves as per its dimensions.
Not just utilizing racks and cabinets, be smart in how you arrange stuff as well. For example, roll the towels and arrange them in a tower fashion, one-over the other, if you wish to make the most of little space under the sink. Floating vanity with open shelves is the best idea.
For more ideas, why not explore the gallery. Check out some of these bathroom storage ideas in a space-friendly way. From cheap DIY solutions to ideas for small bathroom, the gallery is worth investing time for.
Gallery Displaying Clever Bathroom Storage Ideas and Hacks
Tip #1. Don’t Miss Out on Using Empty Wall Space to Store Things By Placing Baskets Vertically
Tip #2. Make the Most of Hollow Partition Spaces for Making Pull-through Cabinets.
Tip #3. Do Not Waste the Toilet Space and Utilize it Smartly to Create Compact Cabinets for Storing Things
Tip #4. Utilize Cabinet Doors to Keep Small and Vertical Things and Have Trolley Bins Inside the Cabinet
Tip #5. Add Style with Floating Shelves and Keep Them Besides the Mirror for Easy Reach
Tip #6. Upcycle Old Ladders to Add a Rustic Aura to the Bathroom Along with Maximizing the Space
Tip #7. Use Mason Jars for Storing Important Things
Tip #8. Put Corners to the Best Use by Creating Storage Racks There
Tip #9. Creatively Roll the Towels and Put them in Circular Wall Racks
Tip #10. Place a Storage Ladder in the Corner of a Small Bathroom for Storage if Space for Cabinets is Missing
Wooden Wall Cabinet With Racks
Source for Images: Facebook.com