Paper is the most commonly available material in every household. There are countless crafts that can be made from this Papyrus product. Nowadays, with the availability of different kinds of papers, you can make a great variety of crafts that are truly a treat to the eyes and useful too. Here are some great ideas for paper crafts to adorn your home and have fun too.
Useful Paper Crafts to Make
- Creative Cardboard Boxes– Change your monotonous paper boxes into something interesting and colorful. Stick colorful shapes made from craft paper and they’d look new.
- Decorating Flower Vase– Cover the transparent flower vase with a printed paper of a bright color. Blue blocks on a yellow paper look wonderful.
- Paper Wall Art– That’s a lot of space to decorate! Feel free to decorate the wall with paper butterflies, hearts, and clouds or transform the wall according to the favorite picture in your head.
- Paper Wreaths– Hang a multi-colored paper wreath outside your main door or on the center table. Insert colored papers into a round wire and your wreath is done.
- Floral Initials– Draw flowers and cut it according to the shape. Decorate your initials by sticking these pretty flowers around them.
Amazing DIY Paper Crafts for Kids
- Origami Birds– Origami is a famous art. Create origami birds and hang them in your kid’s room. They’d love the cute little birds.
- Paper Snowman– What’s all the newspaper junk for if not a snowman? Create a snowman out of white papers or newspaper pieces on a contrasting background.
- Heart Shaped Paper Penguins– These are super cute and easy to make. Instead of coloring, the heart-shaped paper red, draw and convert it into a heart-shaped penguin.
Some Common Supplies for Paper Crafts
All that you’d need for this is the greatest variety of colored papers (craft paper, tissue paper, colored paper, thick paper, gift paper, marble paper, newspaper, paper plates etc.). Along with that, scissors, glue and sparkling beads (if you like), confetti and strings/ribbon (to tie/decorate). These are easily available and also important for the craft work in your kid’s school. You can create all of these with the excess paper that often seems to have no purpose. Put them to use and create these beautiful DIY paper crafts relish your hard work.
5 Simple Steps to Make Owl Via
6 Steps to Make Jewelry Box Via
Alphabet Game for Kids from Toilet Paper Roll Via
Amazing Bunny Crafted with Decorative Paper and Button Via
Animals Inspired Amazing Paper Roll Craft Via
Artistic Easy Handmade Box with Toilet Paper Roll Via
Awesome Christmas Tree Crafted with Toilet Paper Roll Via
Beautiful Handmade Paper Roll Fish Via
Best DIY Paper Roll Jewelry Holder Via
Bunny Crafted with Paper for Kids School Projects Via
Butterfly made with Paper Roll and Decorated with Pom Pom Balls Via
Christmas Inspired Handmade Santa Snowman and Render Via
Crayon Stand Tutorials for Kids Via
Cute Little Stationery Organiser Via
Cutest Bunny with Toilet Paper Roll for Window Decoration Via
DIY Marble Run from Toilet Rolls Via
Easy Steps to make Dog with Toilet Paper Roll Via
Fabulous Handmade Number Game for Kids Party Via
Fast Handmade Honey Bee Tutorial Via
Flower Handmade Ornaments for Tree Via
Flower Stencil Created with Paper Roll Via
Four Simple Steps for Making Zebra from Toilet Paper Roll Via
Funky DIY Goggles for Kids Via
Game Created Handmade with Paper Roll and Pom Pom Balls Via
Green Floral Paper Wreath for Wall Via
Handmade Scarecrow with Toilet Paper Roll Via
Heart Design Handmade Hanging for Decoration Via
Horse Created with Toilet Paper Roll and Thread Via
Innovative Cardboard Crafts Tutorials for Kids Via
Makeup Organiser Kit Made with Paper Roll Via
Mini Gift Boxes out of Recycled Toilet Paper Rolls Via
Minion Inspired Fantastic Handmade Craft Via
Multicolor Spooky Handmade Bats for Wall Decoration Via
Owl made with Toilet Paper Roll with Paint for Halloween Via
Paper Roll Flowers Craft for Decoration Via
Penguin Created with Toilet Paper Roll and Papers Via
Rainbow Unicorn for Kids School Projects Via
Render Made with Grapevine and Paper Roll Via
Simple DIY Door Hanging for Decoration Via
Snakes with Toilet Paper Roll for Kids Via
Step-By-Steps Tutorial for Beautiful Flowers Via
Steps to Made Beautiful Cars Via
Stick Pencil Cup for Kids Via
Stunning Paper Roll Windmill Tutorial Via
Super Simple Steps to Make Wall Hanging Via
Toilet Paper Roll and Lace Created Honey Bee Via
Toilet Paper Roll Chimney with Witch Hat and Legs Via
Trendy and Simple Handmade Bee for Kids Via
Turkey Crafted with Colorful Feather and Blue Bird Via
Wall-Mounted Clouds with Heart Shaped Colorful Heart Via
Flowery Bows for Decor
Source for Images: Facebook.com
Other Popular Ideas to Check Out: