It is that time of the year again – garnish parties, gummy candies, family reunion, lots of fun and of course loud and crazy Halloween costumes. That said, you have kept your Halloween party ensemble ready, but how about your kids? With all that party shizz and buzz, why should the kids be left out? Explore all the mind-blowing Halloween costume for kids that you will simply love with all your heart. Dress them up in the quirkiest avatar possible and let the crowd cheer on it.
Tips You Need to Know for a Trouble-Free Halloween Dress up
- Try choosing a costume that’s composed of a light-color, as they can be easily noticeable at night. You can add on some glow tapes or reflective tapes on the back and the front sides of the costumes and to their tiny trick-or-treat bags as well.
- Choose costumes that are certified ‘flame retardant’. In case you are making your own Halloween costumes for the kids, make sure you make it out of nylon or polyester that is flame retardant.
- When applying the beard and wig on them, make sure it’s not covering their noses, mouths or eyes.
- Skip out on decorative and colored contact lenses unless you have them prescribed by a doctor.
- Make it a point to attach your phone number and address on your child’s costume.
Halloween Costumes for Kids that are Cute beyond Words
- A gym freak? Well, try and dress your little princess in an 80’s workout costume. Just head to the local thrift store, and you might chance upon ample old clothes for your baby that would best match the look.
- Who doesn’t love cute little honeybees? You can dress her like an adorable bee and all you really need is a yellow duct tape, yellow tulle for the skirt. Upon completing the dress thing, you can choose to DIY the headband and add some readymade wings on her back.
We know the information was downright useful and we are ready to enlighten you more on similar ideas and inspirations on Halloween costume for kids. Just scroll down the gallery below.
Source for Images: facebook.com