DIY gifts are special as they are handcrafted and can be customized. They have a personal touch that adds warmth. These handmade gifts can be made even by kids from easily available materials such as the seashell crafts, Popsicle crafts, and various other DIY paper crafts. You can make it for any occasion such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, Halloween, New Year and much more for your best friend, boyfriend, mom and any of your near and dear ones. Here are some incredible DIY gift ideas you can whip up last minute. Make the birthday of your friend special with these crafty gift ideas for friends, such as DIY hair accessories, planters, bookmarks etc.
Attractive DIY Gifts for Friends and Family Members
- Photo Place Card: For making a cute photo placecard for boyfriendor best friend, print an old photograph of your boyfriend and yourself and complete it with cardstock and ribbon.
- Watercolor Planters: On terracotta pots, create the stunning marble effect with nail polish. All you would need for this craft is waterproof bonding primer, acrylic paint, unused nail polish and sponge paint brush. This can be an ideal gift for girlfriend for Valentine’s Day.
Easy-to-Make Last Minute Gifts
- Popsicle Arrow DIY Bookmarks: A simple handcrafted bookmark can be easilycreated from Popsicle sticks by covering them with fabric yarn or fabric. This is a simple and creative birthday gift idea to try out for your friends at school.
- ‘Knitted’ Soap Socks: This can be a useful Christmas gift for best friend. Knit it with care after choosing the right pattern and color of felting wool.
- Sweater Mittens: Make these cute sweater mittens from old discarded sweaters that may have shrunk after a wash. Instead of throwing them away, put them to good use.
- Citrus Wreaths:Make cute Clementine wreaths as perfect Thanksgiving gifts, with cellophane, twine, clear tape, washi tape, tags, and clementines.
Upbeat DIY Gifts Ideas for Mom
- DIY Magnets: School going children can make this simple yet creative DIY gift with school photographs and magnets. It can be a perfect Mother’s Day gift.
- Handmade Jewelry Box: Whip up jewelry boxes in no time with store bought boxes that can be customized. Sandpolish the wooden boxes and prime them with gesso. Then, apply two coats of your favorite color of acrylic paint and finally, add a coat of the spray lacquer and let them dry.
Whip up these DIY gifts in no time for gifting your friends and family members for any occasion like birthdays, Christmas, Mother’s Day etc. Many more inspiring ideas await you in the gallery. Whether you are looking for Christmas gifts for teens or Thanksgiving gifts for mom, the gallery is packed with unique ideas you’ll fall in love with.
Source for Images: facebook.com