Open our chestnut box of Valentine’s Day décor ideas that are out-of-the-world which you and your loved one will cherish. Let our roundup of ideas inspire you. But before that, let’s take a brief account of why we celebrate this day with gaiety. Valentine’s Day celebration has its roots in the Roman festival called Lupercalia, a fertility observance observed every year on February 15. In circa 496, Pope Gelasius-I revamped this Lupercalia festival as a “Christian feast day”, proclaiming February 14 as Valentine’s Day. The first festival of cupids and hearts was celebrated in the year 496. The day of romance that you were all looking for is nearing. Have you started decorating your house? Let us start from the mantelpiece, table, the living room, and bedroom –
Breathtaking Valentine’s Day Home Decorations Ideas
Here we bring romantic DIY Valentine’s Day decorations ideas for decorating every part of your home.
- Valentine’s Day Mantelpiece Décor: Start decorating your beautiful mantelpiece. Here are a few easy ideas you can pick:
- Either choose natural or paper flowers for mantelpiece decorations. Red and pink flowers make an eye-catching combination.
- Decorate with beautiful red and pink garlands or wreaths.
- Create a combination of heart-shaped card cutouts and flower shape cutouts. Paint them either with red and pink combination or pink, cream, or iliac color combination and voila beautiful heart bunting is ready to decorate your mantelpiece.
- Place long-stemmed red roses in a beautiful ceramic or glass vase.
- Living Room Décor: Adorn your living room with pretty hanging red hearts, the theme of Valentine’s Day. Decorate the mason jars with simple and adorable homemade multicolored heart felt a creative way to display love message. Appealing and colorful heart-shaped painting on mason jars is perfect for your table decorations. Add a single, full bloom red rose to complete the picture-perfect home decor.
- Ornamentations of Table: Create a romantic table settings for dinner. Take out your best tablecloth. Heart and flowers are Valentine’sDay decorations theme. Place colorful candles, hand-painted wine glasses, baby pink and red flower mix table centerpiece to complete the Valentine’s Day tablescape.
- Bedroom décor Ideas for a Romantic Evening: Drapes or curtains that have a flow add romance to the atmosphere. Choose dim lights, place scented heart-shaped candles on your bedside table. Place a mix of red and pink rose flower petals on a beautiful plate and scented-candle as the centerpiece.
This is indeed a perfect start to your Valentine’s Day home decorations.
DIY Valentine’s Day Crafts for Valentine Party Decorations
Homemade DIY Valentine’s Day crafts design, tips, and tricks:
- Mantelpiece Craft: Artificial and fresh flowers, wreaths, heart bunting, and heartfelt
- Scented Candle Centerpiece: Romantic candle centerpiece with mason jars. Fill a clear mason jar or a vase with heart conversations and place a candle holder in it. Insert colorful candle in the candle holder.
- Decorative Mason jar: Fill red and pink color candies in clear glass jar and tie a heart-shaped ribbon around its neck. Customize the Mason jar with your romantic pictures.
- Endearing Table Décor: Heart-shaped flower arrangement for table decorations and place tiny heart-shaped candles.
- Floating Hearts: Floating hearts for your bedroom décor. Take a pretty clear glass bowl and add scented water and pink, purple, cream, iliac, or red colored heart-shape candles.
With these imaginative and creative ideas, your Valentine party decorations would look like they have come straight out-of-a-fairytale book. Spend a memorable evening with your beloved.
Source for Images: facebook.com