If you are looking for some quick and cool DIY hair accessories for kids’ fashion, we’ve got you covered! Hairclips are tiny but serve as a massive support to that entire updo or the beautiful bun you’d flaunt. Ranging from the jumbo bobby pin to the u-shaped mini pin, everything has got its own purpose. More power to you if you have customized hair clips that take your X factor to a whole new level.
Great Ideas forDIY Hair Accessories
- Take a colorful string and tie multiple knots on it. Coil the string in a round fashion to make it resemble like a flower. Paste this on the clip using glue.
- Make bow hair clips with a piece of cloth and some glue. Take a piece of colorful fine silk cloth and make a bow with it. Crumble both the sides of the cloth and taper the middle with a knot. Tie the middle of the bow with the same piece of fine cloth. Paste it on a back clip.
- Rubber bands can be used to make great hair accessories. Use ribbons and make bows with it. Pass the band into the bow and you get a trendy hairband.
- Cut strips on a paper and fold it to make it like a flower. Pass it into a hairband to give it a new look.Use glitters on the flower to make it shiny and attractive.
- Pass gemstones through a wire. Wind the wire on a back clip and you get a new hair clip that is chic and modern.
- Cut some crochet fabric linearly. Use an elastic to attach them and you get a comfy headband. Replace your old, tight headband with this one.
These DIY hair accessories tutorials are a fun way to add style to your baby’s dress up. These trendy headbands and hairclips will save you from your bad hair day. Make it just the way you like it – classical or practical, dotted or sparkly ones.
Alluring rose designed DIY hair clip making tutorials
Attractive hat shaped DIY accessories for baby girls
Awe-inspiring tutorial of DIY hair clip using colorful strings
Baby Pink Bow Designed Simple and Quick Design
Blue string braided idea of hair clips for girls
Bow-shaped colorful DIY hair accessories tutorial
Brilliantly designed black colored hair clip made at home
Butterfly shaped cute hai clip idea easy to make at home
Craft items used for easy creative hair clips
Crafty finish of hair clip using simple elements
Crystal beads of varying colors used for making hair clips
Cute hair clip idea made using colorful strings
Decorative flower based hair clip idea for little girls
Detailed step by step hair clip making to try at home
Distinct red colored beaded hair clip idea
Easiest hair clip making at home
Easy to follow tutorial for making DIY hair clip
Elegant handmade hair clip in baby blue shade
Endearig idea of DIY hair clip design made at home with simple elements
Floral designed hair clip idea
Flower hair clips made using paper craft items
Fondly stitched colorful handmade hair clips
Fresh little flowers used for hair clip making
Girly themed hair clip idea
Glossy ribbon rolls and pearls used for making hair clips
Innovative and colorful hair clip tutorial
Lovely idea of making butterfly hair clip with simple things
Meticulously stitched floral hair clip design made at home
Most adorable hair clip design made from felt for girls
Must try out attarctive DIY hair clip design using ribbons
Nail enamel flowers used for making hair clips at home
Paper craft items, sparkles and clip used for making hair clip
Pearl and other decorative elements for hair clip designing
Red cartoon shaped hair clip idea
Ribbon and pearl designed hair clip idea
Rose designed hair clip idea for baby girls
Shiny and sparkling pink hair clip design
Shiny Bow DIY Hair Clip for Kids
Simple white net designed hair clip idea
Spray paint designed hair accessories idea
Star shaped and pearl designed hair clip fashion
Step by step hair clip making at home
Super and cheap idea of making hair accessories at home
Unique snail design hair clip DIY tutorial
Unusual checkered fabric used for crafting hair clips
Source for Images: facebook.com