Dress up your eggshells with creative Easter egg crafts as part of this spring festival celebration. Go through our upbeat Easter egg painting ideas to craft eye-catching table centerpieces and bring in the Easter cheer into your home. You do not have to spend a fortune for whipping up these attention-grabbing DIY Easter egg crafts. Basic craft supplies such as paper, hot glue, glitter, watercolors, craft felt are enough for making these innovative Easter egg DIY crafts. Be it crafting wreaths for Easter outdoor decorations or having mason jars for Easter centerpiece, easily available supplies are enough to transform the look of your home for holidays.
Artistic Easter Egg Crafts that Your Kids Would Love
- Adorable Critters: Craft cute spring bunny and chickens with pom poms, craft felt, hot glue and embroidery floss. Showcase these critters on wheat grass contained in wooden
- Candy Mason Jar: Make a handy Easter holidays’ craft with small glass mason jar and wooden candlesticks. Use epoxy glue to stick the mason jar to the candlestick. This beautifully handcrafted candy jarcan be used for storing festive treats.
- Bunny Gumball Machine: Whip up a cute Easter craft with flowerpots and small glass jars. Impart the look of a gumball with an Easter scene inside.
Innovative Ways of Decorating Eggs on Easter
- Farm Scene: Whip up a cute farm scene with animals crafted from egg shells. Make use of craft paper for making the ears, eyes, and lips of the animals.
- Egg Centerpiece: Brilliant spray-painted eggshells with brown paint and silver glitter can be used as a statement centerpiece for your dining table.
- Egg Flower-Vase: Craft a one-of-a-kind flower vase to display your pretty blooms. With the help of candle wax stick the eggshell mini flower vases to a mirror and use it as a decorative piece for Easter table decoration.
- Marbled Eggs Display: Use nail polish for crafting striking marble design. An indigo blue shade can produce a mesmerizing effect.
- Disney Easter Eggs: Kids’ are truly fascinated by Disney characters and of course little girls love the Disney princesses too much. You can have innovative easy Disney Easter eggs.
Involve your kids in making these fun Easter egg crafts and make the Easter celebration an exciting and enjoyable one. The gallery here is full of interesting ideas.
Source for Images: facebook.com
Amazing Colorful Eggs for Decoration Via
Beautifully Painted Eggs for Easter Decoration Via
Birds Crafted with Eggs and Tray Via
Brown Paper Crafted Basket with Eggs Via
Bunny Crafted with Cotton for Easter Via
Colorful Eggs in Tray for Easter Via
Cute Designed Black Paper Eggs Via
Easter Egg Crafted Flowerpot Via
Elegant Wreath made with Burlap and Artificial Eggs Via
Fantastic Colorful Plastic Eggs in Basket Via
Fantastic Eggs Garland with Colorful Bow Via
Floral Design Painted Eggs for Easter Via
Garland Crafted with Colorful Eggs with Design Via
Gorgeous Easter Display with Colorful Eggs and DIY Bunny Via
Grapevine Crafted Basket and Sparkling Eggs Via
Hanging Made with Painted Artificial Eggs and Thread Via
Large Handcrafted Eggs with Beautiful Design Via
Marvellous Egg Decorated with Sand Via
Rainbow Inspired Colorful Eggs Painted for Decoration Via
Shinning Painted Eggs with Paper Cutting and Bowl Via
Simple Birds Design Painted Eggs Via
Super Easy Egg Painted for Kids Via
Tiny Eggs with Grapevines in Cup Via
White Eggs with Golden Designing Via
Yellow and Orange Paper Chick for Easter Via