Breathe new life into your bedroom with stylish and unique bedroom decorating ideas. Check out our gallery of images of bedroom ideas for decorating and giving a new look to your house. A gray and pink palette can add the right amount of class and elegance to a room. For instance, you can pair lily accent wallpaper in gray with peony pink painted walls. With the help of our trendsetting master bedroom décor ideas transform a shabby bedroom into a chic room. Check out more home décor ideas with mosaic art here.
Luxury Bedroom Ideas
- Overfilled Pillows: Let your bedroom look like a luxurious retreat with plush, luxe throw pillows.
- Attention-Grabbing Chandelier: With a statement chandelier transform the look of your bedroom.
- Statement Furniture: The key to making a room look luxurious is by keeping it clutter-free and dressing it up with a few pieces of statement furniture.
- De-clutter Vanity: Upgrade your shabby bedroom into a chic retreat by reorganizing your vanity or night table. You can do so by investing in makeup organizers.
Upbeat Master Bedroom Ideas
- Give a spin to your bedroom walls with innovative wall art or accent wallpaper. With creative wall décor, you can anchor each functional space in your room, such as above the headboard of your bed or beside the seating or bedding.
- To impart a cozy and inviting look to your bedroom, choose a host of fabrics for your bedding, pillows, curtain and other accessories of the room. Complete the décor by adding the blanket or a throw rug.
- To add character to a bedroom with neutral wall color you need to focus on the accent pieces of the room. Make sure your accent pieces are of a bold shade with prints and patterns.
- A gray and white palette imparts serenity to the master bedroom. Juxtaposed against the espresso-shaded bed and wooden floors, the upholstered white-paneled and gray walls add drama to the room.
- Upgrade your room décor with polka dot chic rose gold bedroom wall décor.
Small Dorm Room Organization Tips
- With soda can tins hang clothes in the closet.
- Use plastic storage drawers for keeping items.
Give a makeover to your bedroom with these trendy decorating bedroom ideas.