Working in a kitchen with limited space can be difficult, but with optimum space utilization and smart kitchen storage ideas, the problem can be solved to a great extent. Creating space and managing in a small kitchen is all about effective planning and investing in the right kitchen accessories such as hanging shelves, dowel rods, tilt-down drawers and much more. You can even make use of some recycled furniture ideas to use space effectively. For unique kitchen storage ideas, go through our gallery of images.
Effective Small Kitchen Storage Ideas
- Dowel Rods: The best way to get organized in a small kitchen is by maximizing the existing storage space. To create more space you could add a few dowel rods in your shelves and cabinets for storing plates.
- Tilt-Down Drawer: Remember to utilize whatever space you can. You could utilize the space in your sink by creating a tilt-down drawer for storing knickknacks and sponges. Otherwise storing these items would take up counter space.
- Wall Hangers: Make sure your utility closet is organized by adding wall hangers to it for keeping the mops, and dustpans.
- Pierced Corbels: Make use of the vertical wall space for creating more space. Add pierced corbels to your kitchen for adding the large utensils.
- Cabinets with Glass-Front Doors: Making cabinets on the walls with glass-front doors is an effective way of utilizing the wall space and displaying the serving ware.
- Single-Bowl Sink: You can cut down on valuable space in your kitchen by investing in single-bowl sinks instead of the double-bowls. Invest in the farmhouse style single-bowl sinks for a more spacious look.
Unique Kitchen Designs for Effective Storage
- Circular Kitchen: You could invest in a circular kitchen that has an inbuilt concealed dishwasher for maximizing space.
- U-Shaped Kitchen: The U-shaped kitchen is one of the best kitchen designs for small kitchens. You could improve it further by adding an island to it that can hold the sink, a dishwasher, and the microwave while providing extra space for food preparation, dining and for other tasks.
With these effective kitchen storage ideas, keep your small kitchen in an apple pie order. Our gallery of images would give you more ideas to create more space in your kitchen.
Amazing Idea to Store Kitchen Material Via
Awesome Crockery Management Idea with Jars and Basket on Top of Cupboard Via
Beautifully Manage Idea for Kitchen Cupboard Via
Creative Way to Store Kitchen Jars Via
Crockery Manage in Kitchen Cupboard Via
Cute Small Storage Box for Refrigerator in Kitchen Via
DIY Jar Decoration for Kitchen Material Via
Elegant Storing Racks for Small Kitchen Via
Genius Kitchen Material Storage Idea Via
Handmade Decorative Jars for Storing Kitchen Materials Via
Kitchen Necessity Storage Idea in Rack Via
Lovely White Cabinet for Crockery Via
Modern Stand for Different Knife Variety Via
Outstanding and Easy Crockery Stand for Kitchen Via
Perfect Storage in Small Kitchen Cabinet VIA
Pretty Racks for Kitchen Material Storage Via
Rectangular Shape Rustin Cabinet for all Kitchen Necessity Via
Rustin Kitchen Stand for Storing Knife and Other Material Via
Safe Rustin Cupboard for Material Storage Via
Simple and Easy Way to Organise Small Kitchen Via
Small Kitchen Storage Idea in Cabinet Via
Smart Kitchen Necessity Tray Decoration with Oil and Jars Via
Spices Jar Management in Cabinet Via
Stunning Storage Hacks for Crockery in Cabinet and Racks Via
Super Simple Rustin Rack for Jars Via
Wonderful Rustin Cabinet Design for Storage Via
Source of Images: Facebook.com
Other Popular Ideas to Check Out: