Decorating the Easter tree is an important tradition of celebrating this spring festival. Explore our roundup in the gallery with a breath-taking collection of Easter tree decorating ideas. An artistically decorated Easter tree can serve as a statement centerpiece for your Easter table decoration. An array of items is generally used for adorning the Easter tree such as bulbs, flowers, candles, pom poms, chocolate eggs and much more. Make use of a small tree branch for crafting the trunk of your Easter tree. You can either leave the tree as it is or have it painted in white.
Fresh and Unique Easter Tree Decorating Ideas
- Modest Egg Tree:For crafting a unique Easter tree, collect branches of a tree that is about to blossom and place it in a jug filled with water. Paint a few of the eggshells in pastel shades and pep up the others with glitter and hangs these eggshells from the twigs of the tree branch. Embellish the set up with daffodils, candles, bulbs and chocolate eggs.
- Show-Stopping Egg Tree: Craft this innovative egg tree with a big blossom bunch displayed ina huge vase. Add flowers to this setup such as tulips, narcissi, and pussy willow. Adorn the base of the tree with chocolate rabbits and candles.
Brilliant Easter Eggs Tree Craft with Paper
- Arm Easter Tree: Craft a creative DIY Easter egg tree with basic supplies such as paper, scissors, glue, paint. Begin by drawing the trunk of the tree in the shape of an arm. Cut out the painted green leaves and stick on the craft paper. Make decorated egg crafts with paint, crayon, glitter etc and stick on the paper for completing the egg tree craft.
- Ornament Easter Tree: Make an exclusive Easter tree with a twig tree or small branch. You would also need a vase and items for filling up the vase such as pebbles, sand, rocks etc. From ‘threaded’ Easter ornaments to eggshell painted flowers and bunnies, you can use anything for decorating your Easter tree.
Engage your kids in the creative Easter tree decorations and make the celebration a fun-packed occasion for your kids, which they would look forward to.
Looking For More Easter Crafts and Decorations? – Check These Out?
- 55+ Cute Easter Bunny Crafts for Perfect Spring-time Fun
- 70+ Unique and Easy Easter Basket Ideas You’ll Love
- 45+ Easy Easter Egg Crafts to Add Fun to Easter Festivities
- 50+ Striking Easter Table Decoration Ideas to Give Your Tablescape a Festive Vibe
Source for Images: facebook.com