Choosing Christmas gifts for girls is no joke! You need to be thoughtful as a dad, mom, grandparent and even as a friend. Christmas is just round the corner! If you are wondering about gifting options for girls, the super fun gallery will leave you thrilled? Handmade girl room décor items, art supplies, legos, DIY magnets etc. and all kinds of girly accessories that would certainly any girl happy. For teenage girls’ Christmas present, perfumed lotions, soaps, pajamas or bathrobes is an apt choice. While for little girls, you can think of chocolate hampers, toys, a new bathroom accessory or colorful clothes. Here are many more inspiring Christmas gifts for girls of different ages, which will leave your creative mind with some food for thought.
Christmas Gifts According to Hobby
- Sports Lovers: Give you sports-lovinggirl bike helmet, a pair of roller skates, tee ball, soccer cleats for girls etc.You can even think of a new bicycle, helmet, softball gear or soccer supplies are the best.
- Book Lovers: This is the best gift you can give to girls of all ages especially to the ones fond of reading. Books are one of the priceless assets you can have. Gift her classics like Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Caroll, ‘Rumpelstiltskin and other Grim Tales’ by Caroll Ann Duffy, Old Possum’s Book of Practical Cats by TS Elliot and much more.
- Art and Craft Lovers:Delight her with craft supplies like painting box, crayons, glitter pens, coloring pencils etc.
All-Time Favorite Christmas Gifts for Girls
- Puzzles: This is one of the most loved gifts for girls. Surprise her this season with a personalized puzzle set.
- Barbies: Girls love playing with dolls and it is difficult to find a little girl who does not love Barbie. These dolls are available in various types, themes, and sets. Choose one that your girl prefers.
- Piggy Bank: Interested to teach your little girl how to be thrifty? This is the right time. Gift your 8-year-old a piggy bank this Christmas to acquaint her with the concept of money and how to be frugal in financial matters.
- DVDs: Trigger her imagination by encouraging her to watch classic Disney movies. Keep her favorite ones under the Christmas tree to pleasantly surprise her on Christmas Eve.
- Stationary Items: Girls love decorating their room. Most girls prefer to have an organized room, so gifting a DIY book rack or a creative set of DIY bookmarks is something you can thrill them with.
Get fresh new ideas for purchasing the right Christmas gifts for girls for gifting this year and make her feel on cloud 9.
Source for Images: facebook.com