It is possible to have a clutter-free clean room even if you have toddlers by making use of creative toy storage ideas, such as repurposing a bookshelf for storing toys or baby hooded towels, clothes etc; pegboards, multipurpose furniture etc. You can use of baskets, modular drawers, and other space-saving devices as toy storage for kids room. Take a look at some of the creative toy storage ideas here for effectively organizing your toddler’s room, keeping it clean and tidy.
Effective Toy Storage Ideas
- Pegboards: For toddler room toy storage make use of the vertical wall for additional space. You can but pegboards to store small toys, Lego blocks, small cars, and other play items.
- Matching Containers: Color coordinating containers for storing organic toys is a good idea for keeping clutter at bay and at the same time making the room look organized.
- Multi-Purpose Furniture: It is a good idea to invest in dual-purpose For instance, while choosing furniture for seating, invest in cubes with storage space.
- Wooden Crates: Do not throw away old boxes or wooden crates. Fix them on the wall of your kid’s room for storing toys and other accessories such as baby shoes, diapers, towels etc.
- Adjustable and Hanging Shelves: These hanging shelves are of great help as they make use of the vertical wall height for keeping things.
- Repurpose Bookshelf. Use bookshelves for keeping baskets for storing toys and other accessories.
Popular Toy Organizers
- Delta Deluxe: This toy organizer has several large bins crafted from soft fabric for holding toys.
- Unicoo Cube: These are available in separate boxes. You can use as many as you want and can be organized as a single unit.
- Badger Basket Bench: This bench is available in vibrant pink or espresso shades. It offers a comfortable soft panel on top for sitting and storage pullout bins.
With these effective toy storage ideas, you can keep room de-cluttered.
Source for Images: facebook.com