Nothing can spell fall better than some staples such as pumpkins, gourds and of course scarecrow crafts. Wondering how to make a scarecrow? Go through our gallery of images to get ideas on crafting scarecrows with easily available materials like mason jars, tin cans, pumpkins, candy corn, burlap, play dough, paper or simply popsicle sticks. Go through our fall crafts for toddlers to get amazing simple craft ideas that preschoolers can whip up during the fall season.
Fall Scarecrow Crafts for Kids
- Paper Scarecrow: Whip up a cute scarecrow this fall with brown stock paper, green, orange and yellow construction paper, large craft eyes, glue and pipe cleaners.
- Play Dough Scarecrow: Engage your preschooler to make a scarecrow using different colors of play dough. All you would need are easily available craft supplies such as Popsicle sticks or pipe cleaners, shredded paper, buttons, Googly eyes, play dough, and tools. You can check out more DIY autumn craft ideas for toddlers.
- Popsicle Stick Scarecrow: Let your children have fun crafting a scarecrow with Popsicle sticks, orange, yellow, white and brown paper, scissors, glue, brown paint and a black You can check out more Popsicle craft ideas.
How to Make a Scarecrow?
You can whip up a DIY scarecrow with an array of materials such as terracotta pots, pumpkins, burlap, Mason jar, wood pallet, tin can and a whole lot of other things. Let’s check out some unique fall crafts for adults.
- Clay pot Scarecrow: Give a spin to the clay pots to craft a cute scarecrow. All you would need is 3”-4” diameter clay pots, buttons, orange felt, acrylic paint, paint brushes and ¼” diameter and 12” long wooden dowel etc.
- Mason jar Scarecrow: With some craft staples like glue, scissors, felt-paper, acrylic paint and buttons, give your old mason jars a complete makeover. With a little creativity transform them into adorable scarecrows.
Still wondering about new scarecrow craft ideas? Exploring the gallery of images here and you wouldn’t be able to resist crafting a unique scarecrow with ordinary items and craft supplies.
Source for Images: facebook.com