Fall is the festive season when scores of festivals are celebrated all over the United States. From Halloween to Cranberry festival, Hay festival to Thanksgiving Day, we rejoice all with a lot of fervor and zest. Get ready with your fall decorations for jazzing up your interior décor. The main entrance door welcomes guests and thereby needs special attention. Go through the peppy DIY fall door decoration ideas we’ve rounded up for you. Get inspired to give a whole new look to your house for fall.
Amazing DIY Fall Door Decorations Other Than Wreaths
- Wooden Tags: You can make use of a pair of customized wooden tags for your entrance door with the phrase ‘welcome everyone’ or ‘Come in and feel at home’ and much more for this fall season.
- Eye-Catching Bouquet: Jazz up your main door with lovely lavenders. You can craft your own front door bouquet with a mix of faux and dried lavender for welcoming your guests. For more fall craft ideas, check innovative autumn crafts.
- Galvanized Bucket: You can boost your interior door décor with a galvanized bucket filled with pretty pink blooms of the tulip.
- Moss Alphabets: Give a whole new look to your main door with alphabets made from wooden letters, moss sheets and paint.
- Floral Motif: Make use of floral foam, silk flowers and chicken wire for creating a pretty floral motif for adorning your front door.
- Autumn Mason Jars: Get creative with Mason Jars and decorate them with lovely fairy lights or glitter and fall leaves to decorate the entrance or porch.
Incredible DIY Fall Wreath Ideas for Door Decoration
The wreath is a medley of leaves, flowers, dried fruits, and twigs which are popularly used as a decorative item for ceremonies across the globe. Here are some innovative fall wreath ideas for decorating your doors during the fall festivals
- Extravagant Hydrangea Fall Wreath: Create a pretty wreath for your classroom door with just a wire and dried hydrangeas.
- Pumpkin Wreath: Craft your own pumpkin wreath with pumpkins and hay bales.
- Innovative Tissue Paper Wreath: You can involve kids in your Fall preparations too. Let them sit and have fun with some safe supplies like tissue papers (not meant for toddlers), styrofoam disc, colored ribbons and dried leaves. See how they use their creativity and amaze you.
Make use of these out-of-the-box DIY fall door decoration ideas for making your doors attractive during the festival time. We have many more ideas for easy fall leaf crafts for kids too. Don’t forget to check them out!
Source for Images: Facebook.com