Dressing up is a big part of Halloween. Once you are done with planning your Halloween costumes and makeup, it is time to take the next step in decking yourself up. Little girls love to dress up apart from trick-or-treating. Hairdo and face-painting are an inseparable part of the kids’ Halloween celebrations to make the look spooky and fun at the same time. Here are a few Halloween hair ideas to properly take in the spirit of Halloween.
Tips to Style Your Hair This Halloween
- Medusa: You can get this look by simply clipping a few fake snakes into your messy hair. You don’t even need a pre-planned Halloween costume for kids to achieve this look!
- Spider: Pin pipe cleaners to your bun to make it look like a giant spider is nesting on your head. You’ll finally give those pipe cleaners some use!
- Rockabilly Girl: This look is achieved by rolling up some fake bangs and tying it up in a scarf. Pair that with a white V-neck shirt, and you’re good to go!
- Maleficent: This is especially for people with long hair. Time to bring out those pipe cleaners again! Make maleficent styled horns out of the pipe cleaners and pin it onto a headband. Then just tuck all your hair around the shape of the horns and voila! You’re Maleficent!
Fun Halloween Hair for Little Girls
Some more ideas are listed below and many more are present in the gallery here to inspire you!
- Bird Lady: Braid your hair and pin it up. Pinup an old birdy stuffed animal and a few fake eggs to complete the look.
- Elsa (Frozen): Kids love Elsa. Being Elsa for Halloween will be easy. Just braid your hair in a loose, one-sided French braid.
- Princess Leia: Put those sock buns to good use by recreating a fan favorite character from one of the best sci-fi movies of all time.
Halloween is around the corner. Surprise your friends and family with these cool, easy, Halloween Hair ideas. Not only do they look good, they are also fun to create.
Source for Images: facebook.com