Paper is a great resource to invest time on. Paper crafts are easy. Moreover, they rescue your kids from a boring day at home. Let the fun begin with these inspiringeasy DIY paper crafts for kids.Cut them, fold them, color them, paste them and create these unique art pieces that you’ll cherish for lifetime as your child’s creation. These folding and cutting paper craft ideas are super exciting and fun for toddlers and preschoolers alike.
Paper Crafts for Kids and Moms
Crafting is a great way to bind a family together- it is for everyone. When it comes to crafting from paper, you have a range of options to choose from. Be it normal paper, computer paper, tissue paper, craft paper, construction paper or old unused newspapers, there are countless options to choose from.
Ideas to Make Paper Craft Projects at Home
- Animal Shapes and Masks: Use repurposed paper bags, scissors and a bit of imagination to craft animal masks of your choice. Make holes for the eyes and attach a string to Color if necessary to add details to the mask.
- Paper Coloring Crafts: Cardstocks, straws and some glue will give you awesome shadow puppets. Cut out shapes from cardstocks and pass it to your toddlers for coloring. Attach straws, dim the lights and let the fun begin.
- Paper Plate Crafts: Paper plates, acrylic color, glue, and scissors will give you incredible paper plates. Apply a theme to the plates and color accordingly. Add details to it and hang it on the walls as a display.
- Paper Flowers: Use paper and cut out flowers from it. Take some wire and cover it with colorful paper (possibly green). Attach the wire with the flower. Make multiple stems like this and put it into a vase. You have imperishable flower stands for your home.
- Paper and Ribbon Crafts: Cut out attractive flowers and put them on top of a ribbon to make your present look attractive.
- Make Birds from Paper Cuttings: Fold a circular piece of paper into a semi-circle. Add beaks and eyes to the folding to make it resemble a bird. You can apply this very idea to make any kind of animal you want.
Paper crafts are a great way to explore the creative imagination of your child. With these excitingly simpleDIY paper crafts projects, unearth your kid’s hidden talent.
Source for Images: facebook.com