Autumn is the season of festivity and color. It is the time when the color of the maple leaves change from green to beautiful hues of yellow, orange and even red. It is the time when you should gear up for celebrating the fall festivals. Give your home a new look with handmade craft items from maple leaves. Get interesting autumn crafts with fall leaf ideas here that can be easily made by teenagers, preschoolers, and even toddlers.
Easy-to-Make Autumn Crafts with Fall Leaves for Preschoolers
- Leafy Creatures: Let your child gather a couple of maple leaves of different sizes from your backyard for crafting these amazing critters from leaves. Use the larger leaves for the body and the smaller ones for the ears of the animals.
- Leaf Butterfly: Help your toddler create a beautiful butterfly with fall leaves, twigs and a handful of craft supplies. Add PomPomballs and wiggly eyes to complete the art work.
- Leaf Puppets: With the help of Popsicle sticks your toddler can make these cute puppets. All they have to do is stick a large leaf on the topside of the popsicle stick and add googly eyes
Artistic Craft Ideas with Autumn leaves for Teenagers
- Leaf Lanterns: This is an ideal craft for teenagers. They can use mason jars, fall leaves and mod podge for making these amazing lanterns. Your teenage girl can use a particular pattern or cover the Mason jar completely with maple leaves. Include small candles to breathe life into these cute leafy lanterns.
- Fall Wreath: Adorn your front door with colorful wreaths this autumn season. Craft the wreath with acorns, pine cones and dried flowers such as hydrangea and hang it with rope, ribbon or anything easily available.
Make innovative cost-effective autumn crafts with fall leaves for giving an artistic flair to your home décor.
Source for Images: facebook.com