Spread the Christmas cheer with beautifully crafted DIY Christmas decorations and gifts this season.Use simple items such as birch logs, pinecones, dried flowers, yarn, paper, berries, wine corks, mason jars, wood for helping your preschooler to make these Christmas decorations. Glance through our commendable collection of DIY Christmas craft ideas here for Christmas decorations to make at home for adorning your house, giving as gifts to your friends and family members as well as for selling this Christmas.
Easy DIY Christmas Decorations Suitable for Kids
- Snowy Wreath:This is an amazing wreath craft for trying out this season.Add the flowers, glittered pinecones, berry sprigs and faux greenery to the grapevine wreath and then cover it with faux snow for adorning your front door of your home with cheery Christmas wreath.
- Mini Forest Table Décor: Make use of a pair of scissors and card stock for cutting circles of various sizes for making this easy DIY Christmas craft for kids. Fold the papers for creating evergreen boughs. Attach the stacked up folded paper rings to a slice of log or wooden dowel for creating this magnificent tiny forest tablescape.
- Upholstered Christmas Trees: Whip up couple wonderful Christmas tree with upholstery materials for decorating your coffee table.
Christmas Decorations to Make and Sell
- Chic Chalkboard Sign: You can make this trendy Christmas craft with plywood and paint. It is not only an easy-to-make craft but an eye-catching, which is good enough for selling as a Christmas gift. All you need to do is cut out a reindeer contour from a 24”X24” plywood piece and apply chalkboard paint. Finish the product by adding screw eyes and wire. This makes a perfect welcome board for guests.
- Candy-Inspired Pillows: Makethese unique peppy pillows with fabric glue and red ribbons. Give a spin to your plain white pillows with different shades of striped red ribbons and glue.
- Carnation Snowman: Make this attention-grabbingcenterpiece with white silk carnations. Your friends and neighbors would want to own these.
Give a whole new look to your home with these DIY Christmas decoration ideas. You can also have a look at DIY Christmas ornaments tutorials.
Source for Images: Facebook.com