First impressions are important. The primary thing that is noticeable about a gift is the box that it comes into. Whatever the value attached to the gift, the gift box plays a crucial role in flaunting it. There are a lot of ways to make a gift box. You can pick simple things like ribbons, craft paper, felt, match box etc. and create a decorative gift wrapping from these DIY gift box tutorials. Go through the gallery and pick the idea that you find quick and easy.
Why Use DIY Gift Boxes?
Gift boxes are practical and you can customize them the way you like. Why waste money on pricey gift box when you can make it at home? DIY gift boxes make the receiver feel the love and warmth of the relationship as it reflects the time and effort that you’ve taken to make the gift look special.
Some Interesting DIY Gift Box Ideas
- Take cardboard sheets and fold them to make boxes out of them. Color these boxes and attach one on top of the other. Add details on them to make it resemble a suitcase.
- One of the simplest ways to customize gift boxes is by wrapping them up with colorful sheets. Draw origami patterns on them to make it look attractive. Compliment it with a silk ribbon of your choice.
- Use velvet paper to wrap your gift inside them. Cut out a shape from the velvet paper and wrap it around a gift to make it look like a bag. Ribbons will complement it by holding the wrapping together.
- Fold colorful papers in the shape of cones. Put small gift items inside it and seal the top with paper.
- Take a cookie jar and color it. Paste small colorful beads or gemstones on it. Seal the top with a lid and put a ribbon around the neck of the jar. Cookie Jar gift boxes are safe for fragile presents. It is made of non-recyclable items and can be used for other purposes as well.
- Cut paper, making long segments, and punch holes on top of each segment. Pass a string through each of the holes and tie it together. This will hold the gift inside. Ideal for small items like rings and keychain.
These DIY Gift Box tutorials will not only help you save money, but will thrill your loved ones when they receive an innovatively packed gift. Apart from that, it is a great way to provide the personal touch in the gifts. Enjoy the tutorials in the gallery and use them for Christmas gifting, Teacher’s Day or Thanksgiving Day gifts.
You Might Also Like to Check:
- 60 Intriguing Seashell Crafts for Kids with Common Art Supplies
- 62 Simple and Inexpensive DIY Paper Craft Ideas for Kid’s Craft Activities
- 45 Pretty DIY Hair Accessories and Tutorials to Add Style to Kids Beauty Collection
Source for Images: facebook.com