Canopy beds have become popular more for its functionality than the decadence or extravagance they offer. These decorative beds similar to the four poster beds can perk up the kid’s room décor considerably. In a canopy bed, an ornate fabric is used for draping across the upper portion of posts. A broad strip of cloth is used for creating a canopy or ceiling over a bed. The traditional canopy beds have a Victorian appeal and the modern ones exhibit simple designs. Here are some innovative DIY canopy bed ideas for imparting a style to your bedroom.
What are the Different Ways of Hanging a Canopy?
For crafting a chic canopy bed, you do not have to spend a fortune. With a little creativity, you can set up your canopy beds in no time. For creating a canopy bed, all you need is a supporting structure and fabric. You can make use of curtain rods, copper pipes or even thumbtacks for hanging the fabric in order to craft your canopy bed.
Creative DIY Canopy Bed Ideas
- The Magic of String Lights: Impart a dreamy effect to a structured canopy by hanging string lights.
- Artistic Tablecloth Canopy: You can convert a tablecloth into an artistic canopy with a little imagination and artistic flair.
- Hula Hoop Assures Privacy:Make use of hula hoop for converting an ordinary bed into a canopy bed. This is essential for some amount of privacy which is much required in hostel dormitories.
- Cost-Effective Dreamy Canopy:Craft a dreamy canopy bed without burning a hole in your pocket. You only need fabric panels and wooden dowels for making your dreamy bed.
- Striking and Easy:All you need is an embroidery hoop and ready-made curtains for crafting this magnificent looking easy-to-make canopy bed.
With these amazing DIY canopy bed ideas, transform your bedroom into a dream world. The ideas are perfect for decking up your little girl’s room. If you are looking for DIY teenage girl room decorations too, you can pick delightfully inspiring ideas below.
Source for Images: facebook.com