Dog beds are expensive and hence crafting a bed for your dog is a good idea. Check out some innovative DIY dog bed ideas here. You can use an array of items for making your pet’s bed such as a suitcase, wagon, milk crates, tires and even barrels. Another commonly used material for making dog beds is pallet. It is a cost-effective material that can be customized to make the bed look however you want. The merit of crafting a dog’s bed with pallets is that it would be sturdy, long-lasting and comfortable for the dog.
Insanely Cute DIY Dog Bed Ideas
- Repurpose Bed: You can make a DIY dog bed out of wood, picnic basket, old drawer, wine crate or even suitcase. Transform these items into a snug repurpose bed.
- Multipurpose Dog Nightstand: You can craft a multi functional nightstand out of plywood and use it as an ordinary ‘nightstand’ during the day and as a dog bed at night.
- Wagon Pet Bed: You can even use a wagon to make a dog bed. Remove axle and wheels from the wagon to make the dog bed. Use a pillow covered with dog-friendly fabric and apply furniture pads to its bottom for preventing scratching.
- Suitcase Dog Bed: Transform a vintage suitcase into a cozy dog bed by padding its bottom with comfy foam cushion covered with cheery patterned fabric. Adorn it with burlap and put dog toys in the suitcase’s luggage pockets.
- Milk Crate Pet Bed: Transform a milk crate into a dog bed by cutting out the milk bottle’s interior fittings. Complete the dog’s bed with a comfy cushion covered in a red and white striped pillowcase.
Innovative DIY Pallet Dog Beds
- Basic Dog Pet: It is a rectangular shaped bed made from pallets and can be crafted to fit any sized dog.
- Pallet Bed on the Wheels: You can upgrade the basic pallet bed by adding wheels to it.
- Customized Dog Bed: You can personalize your dog’s bed by adding the initials of your pet’s name to the bed.
With these handy DIY dog bed ideas craft a comfortable and attractive bed for your pet according to your budget.
Source for Images: Facebook.com